archives: Yeah

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:59:34 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin

attached mail follows:

Yeah, sorry I'm wasting all your time with a silly little introduction post,
but I think it'll be better than when I start replying and people wonder who
I am. I would be Devin Naquin, one of the "Hahnville Boys" as Mathew coined
us.
For any that know, I was the one at the last meeting that mentioned
LinNeighborhood.

I've been running SuSE 7.2 for a couple months now. In the process of
learning C++ through O'Reilly's Practical C++.
And so on. I've been lurking for a little while and I'll probably be replying
to some posts here and there in the future, so... Yeah. That's me.

attached mail follows:

Hey I was Hahnville boy long befor it was cool dude, how have you been
doing. How is your computer project working out?

Matt

Yeah, sorry I'm wasting all your time with a silly little introduction post,
but I think it'll be better than when I start replying and people wonder who
I am. I would be Devin Naquin, one of the "Hahnville Boys" as Mathew coined
us.
For any that know, I was the one at the last meeting that mentioned
LinNeighborhood.

I've been running SuSE 7.2 for a couple months now. In the process of
learning C++ through O'Reilly's Practical C++.
And so on. I've been lurking for a little while and I'll probably be
replying
to some posts here and there in the future, so... Yeah. That's me.

attached mail follows:

Fine. I've got everything running fine.
proftpd is up.
telnet and ssh are up.
Haven't gotten apache up yet, but will soon.
Now, I'm trying to scrounge up a machine for my science fair project. I
should be able to get one from school.

attached mail follows:

What type of machine are you trying scrunge up?

Matt