archives: (a question about the archives)

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:09:08 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin

attached mail follows:

Is anyone going to put the mailing list archives back on the website? Or
can someone direct me on an alternative way I would go about viewing the
archives?

Thanks.
Chuck

attached mail follows:

I maintain the current incarnation of the list, and putting up archives is on
my list of things to do. I've been rather swamped lately, which is why I
haven't implemented that yet.

Of course, for the archives from before Scott's crash, only Scott has access
to those. I can only keep archives from the time I actually implement the
archival system. I would imaging that we'll eventually set up links to the
older archives (pre-crash/burn) and the newer ones (yet to be implemented).

If I get some time this weekend, I'll work on my end of it, and see how far I
get.

--Joey

Thou spake:
>Is anyone going to put the mailing list archives back on the website? Or
>can someone direct me on an alternative way I would go about viewing the
>archives?
>

>Thanks.
>Chuck

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin

attached mail follows:

Not for some time. Those archives are on a disk from a machine that
has crashed hard. I'm waiting for a motherboard to ressurect.
Sorry.

--
Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
 PGP Key fingerprint = 6D 31 C3 00 77 8C D1 C2 59 0A 01 E3 AF 81 94 63