archives: Apache question

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:21:01 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin

attached mail follows:

I tried two different Intel eexpress ISA NICs, both of which were detected
just fine and work in other machines in the network. I also tried a 3com PCI
card, which is detected normally. The machine can ping itself, but nothing
on the other side of the cable. (As I said, the cable is good, as are two
others I tried.)
    How can I capture the output of ping and ifconfig so I can send it
verbatim to you guys?
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com