Re: Re:Re: [Nolug] December meeting

From: Dan Danese <dan_at_mpsware.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:25:10 -0500

hehe. Memory Overlays were fun to code with. I did so with pascal for
about 8 years. Worked initially on an 8088 and 80286 when it first came
available. Then I became a hardware junkie and started upgrades regularly.
My first real coding job came when I wrote a small stupid game in C using a
memory overlay library to handle the graphics. That was a pain in the butt,
it did pay off however.

~