Re: Re:Re: [Nolug] December meeting

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:05:58 +0000

Not quite.

I didn't know much about office apps, etc. but took FORTRAN and Pascal, along
with digital logic courses in the mid and early 80s when I was an electrical
engineering major at LSU, long before I met you.

If the Baton Rouge economy hadn't died in the late 80s, I'd have stayed in
school, instead of moving out to Atlanta, and would have probably graduated
in computer engineering eventually (me and my part-time schedule).

*sigh*

--Joey

>I was doing computer work for Joey when he still didn't know jack squat
>about computers...
>
><snicker>
>
>--JMS

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin