Re: [Nolug] local exploits for FreeBSD??

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:05:13 +0000

Thou spake:

<snip>

>What does irc/ircd use?
>
>I think we're mis-communicating. I was referring to totally
>replacing irc/ircd with a different protocol (i.e. Jabber, and
>thus daemon and client.
>
>If, if course, IRC is needed, that's a different story.

Of course irc is needed... how would I survive? I'm an irc addict! Irc is an
end unto itself, man ;-)

Heh.

Well, irc is. And me and my myriad of friends on irc simply want to secure
our channel. Other folks use other chat protocols (AIM, etc. --- even I use
AIM at times), but we have a thriving network of friends on irc.

--Joey

>- --
>+------------------------------------------------------------+
>
>| Ron Johnson, Jr. Home: ron.l.johnson@home.com |
>| Jefferson, LA USA http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81 |
>
>! "Fair is where you take your cows to be judged." !
>! Unknown !

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.