Re: [Nolug] Confusion getting Debian source code

From: Dave Prentice <dprentice_at_uno.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 15:19:36 -0600

Ron,
    I have no experience with Debian, but I have an unused Sept. 1999
O'Reilly "Learning Debian GNU/Linux" book (soft cover, 343 pages including
index) that you are welcome to if you think it would do any good.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org
http://www.prenticenet.com/home/dprentice