Re: [Nolug] Confusion getting Debian source code

From: Dave Prentice <dprentice_at_uno.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 00:03:41 -0600

Ron,
    I will be starting to teach a Thurs. night class at my church that week.
("The Bible and Science," if anybody wants to sign up!) If you email me your
address privately, I'll get the book to you somehow. Maybe I can also bring
those Linux mags for you to pass out at the meeting to any who want them.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com