Re: [Nolug] Tons of DHCPREQUEST messages in syslog

From: HSI System Engineer <pcguy1_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 22:30:28 -0600

Say Ron, The "Cox Dude's" name is Charles. Just thought I'd pass that on.
:-) And I have no problem being referred to "Cox Dude". I realize it's
easier to type than to have to "qualify" me each time you make a reference.
I.e. " Charles, the Cox Dude ". BTW, No offense taken. Just qualifying
who the Cox Dude really is, since I'm new around this list...

On 1/8/02 10:24 PM, "Ron Johnson" <ron.l.johnson@home.com> wrote:

Charles Jouglard
HSD/HIS System Engineer
Cox Communications LoUiSiAna, LLC