Re: [Nolug] Website updates

From: Scott Harney <scott_harney_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 09 Jan 2002 11:48:43 -0600

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@home.com> writes:
tim registered the domain. he hasn't been able to be in the meetings
for a while. He emailed me not too long ago though.

I can do one of two things. (I updated teh page btw). 1) I have to
move my box due to the pending COX move. at that point I'll give you a
login and location (and no more port 81 redirection nonsense)

or

2) I point the website at joey's box and let him take it over. And I
   just do the DNS for now.

Whatever is cool with me. I wish I had more time myself to do the
website and make it cooler. It's really stale and needs an update.
Anyone who can and wants to work on it, if I still control it, I'll
set them up. They'll have to use ssh/scp/sftp becuase I'm not putting
ftp on there for security reasons.

> Who's Tom Coston?
>
> On Wednesday 09 January 2002 10:27 am, Michael B. Roetto wrote:
> > New Orleans Linux Users Group
> > 617 Glenwood Drive
> > Metairie, Louisiana 70001
> > US
> >
> > Domain Name: NOLUG.ORG
> >
> > Administrative Contact:
> > Tim Coston tim@coston.net
> > Coston Enterprises, Inc.
> > 617 Glenwood Drive
> > Metairie, Louisiana 70001
> > US
> > Phone- 504-723-6095
> > Fax-
> > Technical Contact:
> > Scott Harney scott_harney@yahoo.com
> > ScottHarney
> > 416 South Pierce St.
> > New Orleans, LA 70119
> > US
> > Phone- 504-486-7588
> > Fax-
> >
> > Record updated on 2001-06-25 21:12:59.
> > Record created on 2000-06-30.
> > Record expires on 2002-06-30.
> > Database last updated on 2002-01-09 06:11:49 EST.
> >
> > Domain servers in listed order:
> >
> > NS1.SCOTTHARNEY.COM 24.158.223.9
> > NS2.SCOTTHARNEY.COM 24.216.138.176
> >
> > /m/

> > > Actually, I don't host the website, just the mailing list. I'm not
> > > even sure who does, at this point.
> > >
> > > --Joey

Scott Harney <scott_harney@yahoo.com>
Broadband Services Manager (LA)