Re: [Nolug] Want to install Debian in an unused partition

From: Peter Kahle <pkahle_at_pobox.com>
Date: 13 Jan 2002 22:40:25 -0600

Never done it, but there shouldn't be any reason for it not to work. If
you wanted to, you could share /home across em both, too. All I've ever
done is share directories across machines, rather than installations on
one machine, but my /home is shared across three machines via nfs.

On Sun, 2002-01-13 at 17:32, Ron Johnson wrote:

Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.
					-- Ben Franklin