archives: Security problems open Microsoft's Wallet - Tech News - CNET.com

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:58:25 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.

attached mail follows:

attached mail follows:

With this Microsoft embedded WinXp Trojan for the government and themselves and the MS Passport / Hot-mail bug, I will be one of those guys who will be sitting back laughing at Microsoft when linux takes over the world in a couple of years.