archives: RedHat 7.2

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:12:36 +0000

http://joeykelly.dhs.org
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Ich möchte ein Berliner.

attached mail follows:

Who was it on the northshore that wanted a copy of RH7.2? I have it ready.

~

attached mail follows:

Hey, that would be me. Sorry, I've been out of town for a while. I can
work around your schedule. When and where can we meet?

Thanks,
M.R.F.

> Who was it on the northshore that wanted a copy of RH7.2? I have it
ready.

> ~

attached mail follows:

Not sure if you caught it Michael, I sent you an email to verio.net

~