[Nolug] PGP

From: Peter Kahle <pkahle_at_pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:41:09 -0600

OK, so I know we've talked about PGP quite a bit in the past, but I'd
really like to do a key signing at the next meeting. I just spent a
little time digging around in the dtype.org key analysis of the "full"
PGP/GPG keyring. (see http://dtype.org/keyanalyze/ for info) and found
that my primary key is ranked at less than 800 of the "strongly
connected" keys in the central strong set of PGP keys (the 11293 keys
which, for any key in the set, you can reach any other key in the set.)
So anyway, if anyone's interested, let me know.
Thanks,

Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.
					-- Ben Franklin
|| Peter M Kahle Jr              ||     PGP Public Key on Keyservers     ||
|| pkahle@pobox.com              ||    http://pops.dyndns.com/~pkahle/   ||