[Nolug] Interview this Weekend

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:47:08 -0600

Event: Jan 27, 2002 at 7:00 PM CST

The interview with Marcel will be this Sunday, Jan 27, 2002, at 7:00 PM
CST. Marcel is author of _Linux System Administration_, published by
Addison-Wesley. In addition, he is a science fiction author and avid fan.
Depending on the level of attendance the interview will either be
completely open to questions or lightly moderated to control traffic. This
is our first time having an event of this nature, so let's have some fun.

All local LUGs are invited as well as the Houston LUG courtesy of Tim. For
more information hit our web site or contact me.

http://www.brlug.net/event.php3?id=48

Marcel's web site can be viewed at:

http://www.marcelgagne.com/

See you there!

Regards, Dustin

---
Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>
Information Systems Consultant
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams