[Nolug] this months demonstration

From: Matthew <matthew_at_patientcarerx.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:17:01 -0800

Hey guys has a topic been decided for this month. If not I have a rather
interesting project that we are going have to do for my company project that
you might like to see. We are going to have to mass install linux on ten
IBM computers, and make cat 5 cable. The equipment should arrive before
Thursdays meeting do you guys what play with it.

I may even be bringing a wearable pc from xybernaut for geek play, it is a
rater unique device that I think you will enjoy.

Matthew