[Nolug] Backup DNS?

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 17:30:13 -0600

I am working with a client that is in need of someone who can offer a
backup DNS service. Basically, we have about 15 or so domains, and we need
a secondary DNS server off-site. Does anyone have a business, or know of
one, that offers this service for a very reasonable price? They will be
using Sprint Business DSL, and Sprint doesn't offer the service like a lot
of ISP's do. (Even before, we had too many domains.)

Regards, Dustin

---
Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>
Information Systems Contractor
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
PGP Key available at http://www.us.pgp.net
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams