RE: [Nolug] Broadbanding together

From: Matthew <matthew_at_patientcarerx.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:34:20 -0800

Oh and for those who are trying to get something for nothing remember the
ISP must pay for that bandwidth. As such using the law of unintended
consequences you could either drive your ISP from business or end up being
stuck with a huge rate increase that your friends just might not help you
pay.

Matt