Re: [Nolug] Broadbanding together

From: Eddie Benson <ebenson_at_ebo.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 22:36:56 -0600 (CST)

Give me a break...

1. bandwidth is limited by most cable and DSL providers, I'm at 256 up,
nad 1.1 down on DirectvDSL....
2. it's not like we are like denver, san fran, new york, los angeles,
where we actually would have to worry about car loads of people driving by
to hook into the network.
3. if 10 people put together this type of system, what would the
legitimate drain be by passersby?

It would be a great project, and I would be interested if I was living
uptown, mid-city, or lakeview...unfortuatly I'm finding out the hard way
why new orleans doesn't float into the gulf...cuz metry sux...