RE: [Nolug] MS: open-source may not be as evil as we said it was

From: Konrad R <konrad_at_math.uno.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:09:07 -0600

It certainly shows that MS has no qualms about taking code from BSD source
tree and then complaing that open-source software is a threat to :"
capitalistic market!" (refering to the complaint that Microsoft made to the
Supreme Court regarding forking its source tree) But everybody knows that a
big giant like that is (and always has been) double-faced ... Maybe OS/2
will come back ? <grin>