RE: [Nolug] MS: open-source may not be as evil as we said it was

From: Jerald Sheets <questy_at_captured.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:12:43 -0600

I remember when 2.1 came out. IBM packaged the IBM/Alaris SLC2-66
motherboards with OS/2 2.1. Small issue: The chipset wouldn't run with
OS/2. The other funny one is when they packaged it with the early
Mitsumi 2x cd-roms yet still didn't have drivers for the card that ran
under OS/2.

The right hand definitely didn't know what the left was doing way back
then.

--JMS