Re: [Nolug] 802.11

From: Peter Kahle <pkahle_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:22:36 -0600

sure, but everybody remember to bring a pillow.

Also, I thought about maybe doing a thing on using GnomeMeeting to
interact with NetMeeting (and how to get around two nat'd boxes with it)
I may even be able to convince a friend of mine who's living up in South
Carolina to be available to talk to us thru the link (he's the reason
I've used it.) Though that's a micro-presentation, though. Really simple
to set up and do.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 03:57:37PM +0000, Joey Kelly wrote:
> Thou spake:
> ><snip>
> >unless we're talking ipv6 (one
> >of my favorite subjects) in which case you just route the entire /48 or
> >/64 thru the wireless, and be done with it.
> ><snip>
>
> Favorite subject, huh? You wanna present that at nolug, say this summer?
>
> --
>
> Joey Kelly
> < Minister of the Gospel | Computer Networking Consultant >
> http://joeykelly.dhs.org
>

> "When Government fears the people, it's liberty.
> When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
> -- Benjamin Franklin
>
> Ich möchte ein Berliner.

Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.
					-- Ben Franklin
|| Peter M Kahle Jr              ||     PGP Public Key on Keyservers     ||
|| pkahle@pobox.com              ||   http://www.kahlilia.org/~pkahle/   ||