Re: [Nolug] Inexpensive Domain Name Registrations/DNS

From: Dave Prentice <dprentice_at_uno.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 22:02:52 -0600

Joey,
    My creation website, http://www.originsresource.org, has been hosted by
a company in Italy for several years, for $14.95 a month. I didn't see a
contact phone number for http://www.directnic.com/, but it looks like they
only charge $15 for a whole year of bannerless hosting. Am I reading it
correctly? If so, I guess I've been getting ripped off.

Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com