Re: [Nolug] Is there a meeting next week?

From: Craig Jackson <cjackson58_at_directvinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:18:34 -0500

I agree. LTSP is what we should see. I view it as one of the very few
ways that Linux can derail Windows in the corporate desktop market. I'd
like to see how sound is piped to the terminal also, and how Windows 98
might be piped to the terminal via a Win4lin session. It might not
topple M$ but it might put an end to the insane upgrade cycle and hence
a primary source of their cash flow.

--
Craig Jackson
Should I refuse a good dinner simply because I do not understand the