Re: [Nolug] Thursday's meeting

From: Dave Prentice <dprentice_at_uno.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:41:09 -0500

Hey y'all,
    Just hoping as a side benefit of the meeting -- is anybody real familiar
with setting up an Apache server? A guy named Mike Eschman with Engima Corp.
in Metairie(www.engima.com) just donated two dual PII 350 mhz machines for
me to set up at school as servers for science, math, and the Gutenberg
Project. He already delivered the hardware, but I'm at the bottom of the
Apache learning curve trying to make WIMS and the Gutenberg books accessible
to remote users. If anybody has documentation, suggestions, etc. to bring to
the meeting it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org