Re: [Nolug] Thursday's meeting

From: Craig Jackson <cjackson58_at_directvinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:39:56 -0500

The Apache webserver can be be RPM'd easy. I compiled PHP from source
and did a make;make install and it works perfectly.

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:40:28 +0000
Joey Kelly <looseduk@ductape.net> wrote:

Craig Jackson
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.[As
opposed to the quotation: Poetry is the art of giving different names to
the same thing]. -- Poincaré, Jules Henri (1854-1912)