[Nolug] Possible big push for Linux

From: Dave Prentice <dprentice_at_uno.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 21:38:31 -0500

RE: [Nolug] Inexpensive Domain Name Registrations/DNSY'all,
    In light of the recent Microsoft threats to audit and sue dozens of
school districts and a few cities, there's a new push to alert
decision-makers of the advantages of free/open source software. There's a
press release on www.schoolforge.net about donations to schools. This was
sent to dozens of newspapers around the world today. If it catches the
attention of some VIPs, maybe there will be some goodwill projects locally
needing the expertise of NOLUG.

Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com

http://www.originsresource.org