Re: [Nolug] Rocket scientist

From: Michael Flora <mrflora_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:04:57 -0500

matthew wrote:

>I am looking for the NOLUG member who was doing some opensouce gas modeling
>at the Brown Foundation last year for rocketry.
>
>Matt

Sounds like you're talking about me... I've done some work with the PDP2
plasma modeling code, which is open-source. I'm by no means a rocket
scientist though - just a tinkerer and two-bit inventor.

M.R.F.

P.S. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I've been to Great Smoky Mtn.
Nat'l. Park on a motorcycle trip. Did Clingman's Dome and the Dragon's
Tail through Deal's Gap- absolutely stunning!