[Nolug] Linux email host agency?

From: Craig Jackson <cjackson58_at_directvinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:40:36 -0500

Hi All;

Our business, St. Martin's, is looking for a good company to
handle/host email. We need about 100 accounts. I would like SMTP, secure
pop3, IMAP4, and Internet options.

Of course, the servers must be running on Linux.

Presently we are using Exchange 5.5 but are ready to ditch that monster
and do not want the expensive upgrade to 2000. Unfortunately, all of our
groupware data is on the Exchange server. We would like to switch to a
Linux-based groupware server that integrates with Outlook. I've
downloaded Bynari (free). Does anyone have experience with Bynari? If
not can you recommend another Linux-based groupware server that
integrates with Outlook that can fit into our shoestring budget?

The idea of having email hosted but groupware data managed by us is NOT
my idea, but I have to work the powers that be.

Any recommendations for mail host agency or groupware server that can
work with Outlook?

Thanks,
Craig Jackson

---