[Nolug] Web Development Problems

From: Jeff Lee <jeffreydavidlee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:37:26 +0000

I am working on an AS/400 Developing web based ordering carts. A problem I
have run into is redirecting the customer back to the page he ordered from
after his order is complete.
I have the site set up where different types of products are on different
pages and I would like the customer to be redirected back to the exact site
they ordered from. NOT to http://setsite.com/setpage.htm
but http://referedsite.com/referedpg.htm

Second I want to make sure that any customer who is using the site has
cookies enabled since it is the method being used to track the order.
I suppose that this can be done with Java Script but im not sure. I want to
check to see if they have cookies enabled (maybe by sending a test cookie)
and then if they dont i want them to be alerted.

Thanks,
Jeff Lee
Think Solutions Inc.