Re: [Nolug] [Fwd: Re: Your password!]

From: Peter Kahle <pkahle_at_pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:33:10 -0500

I got something similar in an email on a mailing list this morning. But
the attachments looked like it had a virus in a program attached, that
had been deleted. So maybe it's just a new virus/worm that's trying to
spread it's way around?

--
Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.