Re: [Nolug] Backing up linux

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:39:23 -0600

True. What we do often is to backup to a safe disk and also to
automatically create archives that are placed on something that can be
taken off-site. That way you get the speed of disk-based backups and the
safety of off-site backup media.

--
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414