Re: [Nolug] BarCamp here this weekend

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:27:03 -0600

Joey,
There is a Facebook group and it's on Upcoming.org. Chris Schulz of Voodoo
Ventures is organizing it and Brian Oberkirch is also supposed to be there.
There is a video of the location on Chris' blog. You can view it here.
http://www.voodooventures.com/2008/01/25/barcamp-nola-tour/

Chris Johnston

--
Christopher M. Johnston