Re: [Nolug] meeting Thursday

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:19:05 -0600

We set up Joey's, Jeremy's, and my laptops on a switch, I booted into WinXP
and poisoned their ARP cache and started sniffing their packets, with a tool
called Cain & Abel. It's a really interesting program, and it was good to
get an understanding of just how powerful that program is, because now I
know I need to educate everybody I come across, not to pass personal
information to the internet while at a public hotspot. Cain & Abel is a
very powerful program, and VERY dangerous in the wrong hands.

2008/2/22 Mischa D. Krilov <rossum@gmail.com>:

> How did it go?
>
> Mischa
> --