[Nolug] Now hiring

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:56:41 -0600

My company, F1 Solutions, is hiring for another tech. The pay is pretty good, we're a laid back group, and we have some fairly high profile clients. We're located in the harahan warehouse area. We are a windows shop, but occasionally delve into linux when needed. Mcse is a plus but not required. At least be ready to start working towards one. Knowledge of tcpip, routers, switches, windows, dos, linux, active directory, etc... is good. The more you know, the better, of course. We've gotten very busy lately so we need help. If you are interested, please email me your resume.

- Chris