Re: [Nolug] Future Meeting topics

From: Peter Kahle <pkahle_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:49:18 -0500

Also, to add to this, we discussed having the next meeting at Luther's
on Vets, just because it's summer and things are slow. Kinda like we did
last year for the December meeting at Superior Grill.

PS: good topic idea.

--
Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.