Re: [Nolug] Linux to windows Remote Desktop software without citrix

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:44:35 -0600

In KDE, I use "krdc"
It is almost like exact replica of windows rdc, but a lot slower.

I would search from your distro repos for "rdesktop" or similar. Same
program will do VNC as well.
oh... I think there is also "tsclient" program as well....

Sometimes when I have to edit files with lots of lines to scroll, I open
windows in vmware and connect with rdc from there. A screen updates are
lot faster that way.

Petri