Re: [Nolug] moving to new server

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 13:35:43 -0600

On Friday 07 March 2008 01:22:33 pm Mischa D. Krilov wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> wrote:
> > It was a toss-up. I have a slicehost account and a linode account. I
> > ended up putting nolug on linode.
>
> Why do you like the one over the other? I've not used either.

I think I prefer slicehost. There are minor platform differences, but linode
gives the appearance of being almost as clueless as dreamhost, while
slicehost feels professional.

I have a mix of different applications on each server, and thought that the
linode box was better for web serving at this time.