Re: [Nolug] 419 Scammers are getting VERY creative...

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 16:29:14 -0600

Interesting......
My English is not among the best ones in the world, but even I can tell
the text below is poor English.

To me the first alarming statement is the Subject. Such deals do not
exist here. When my rent rose to $800/mo. for a 2br apartment, it made
me buy a house.

Petri

Born Again and Again and Again, forever......