[Nolug] work at Jazzfest

From: Dane Reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 18:56:26 -0600

I'm looking for 1 or 2 people who are interested in working w/ me at
Jazzfest. I have to set up a LOT of computers, networks, wireless
bridges, etc... basically the gig is April 4 - May 9 but the bulk of the
work will be April 7 - 24th.

Pay is negotiable but its a low paying gig and somewhat labor intensive
but I'm really looking for volunteers. The gig is for someone thats good
with computers and loves Jazzfest - you're not doing this for the money.
The gig will include access to the event, parking, and the best seats in
the house and possibly lunch.

Let me know if anyone one is interested if so send me experience,
skills, etc. Also day and time availability and compensation requested.

-Dane