Re: [Nolug] Windows Server 2008 vs Linux

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:22:47 -0500

Interesting points Chris. I had started to reply here, but just blogged
the response instead:

http://www.oreillynet.com/onlamp/blog/2008/03/compare_windows_to_red_hat.html

I would have linked to the actual post in the archives, but the list
archive stops around 3/5/08.

--
Dustin Puryear
President and Sr. Consultant