Re: [Nolug] Catching a worm?

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:38:16 -0500

-ray wrote:

> See if Cox can send you one of the SPAM messages. EVen though it's
> probably behind a NAT device, the private IP may still be in the mail
> headers.

That won't work... We've had this problem with one of our clients and
we've repeatedly asked for a copy of the message to do just that. It
seems that people that you call don't access to that information.

We tracked it down later when we figured out that it only happened with
the president of the organization turned his computer on... Hmmmmmm...

Jeremy