[Nolug] good meeting

From: Simon Dorfman <simon_at_yamlike.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:10:45 -0500

thanks to Jeff and others from C4 (sorry, forgot your names! d'oh) for
sharing the ldap thingy. Info was added to the wiki here:
http://nolug.org/index.cgi?SambaAndLDAPScripts

and it's nice to see the C4 peeps trying to get topics organized for
future meetings. i heartily commend this effort. and bonus points
for using the wiki: http://nolug.org/index.cgi?UpcomingTopics

thanks to Chris Jones for sharing the cool hardware that allows
sniffing a switched network. it solved the problem he posted here:
http://joeykelly.net/nolugarchives/10009.html

Chris, I couldn't find the email from the list archives that showed
how to build that thing. Can you post where you found specs? And
maybe write some notes on where you got your parts? (I remember the
home depot one was more expensive, but I forget where you got the
parts for the other one.)

Thanks,
Simon

--