Re: [Nolug] PHP help

From: Christopher M. Jones <cjones_at_partialflow.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:22:45 -0400

... which are just two different ways to structure your code. PHP is the
language, not the pattern. Which is the point: php is already a
language, and a templating one at that, so why bother inventing another
language on top of it, together with learning curve and overhead?

 http://www.phppatterns.com/docs/design/templates_and_template_engines

BTW: How've you been, Joey?