Re: [Nolug] Brown Foundation Service Learning Celebration

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 10 Aug 2002 02:18:11 -0500

On Sat, 2002-08-10 at 00:01, Wendell Jones wrote:
> Dave Prentice wrote:
> >
> > Wendell,
> > I assume that my school will send a group of students again. If
> > so, I will ask to be one of the faculty chaperones. I hope to be in a
> > different classroom this year. If you could give any assistance in
> > setting up a k12ltsp in the new room before the Brown Foundation
> > event, we could use it as a reference.

More than just the Brown Foundation would like to see it, I bet.
Probably, progressive parochial and private schools would want
to, also.

> Hi Dave,
>
> I've never actually set up a ltsp myself, I've only seen it demo'd.
> I'll try to find out from the Lafayette guys what is needed and
> maybe impose on them to help. I'll let you know what I find out.
> It would go over well if we could show a setup "as actually used in
> an area school".

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net            |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                             |
| I can't make you have an abortion, but you can *make* me pay   |
| child support for 18 years?  However, if I want the child      |
| (and all the expenses that entails) for the *rest*of*my*life*, |
| and you don't want it for 9 months, tough luck???              |