Re: [Nolug] screen commands - odd

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:45:00 -0500

Hmm.... I'm learning.....
I was checking some tutorials and seem to be able to do most of that
stuff..... there were however couple of things I was unable to do even
with the tutorials.

For example Copy / Paste:
I seem to be able to copy text from the screen. However, when opening a
text editor and trying to paste the text. That does not work. The text
is in some sort of buffer in screen, but how do I get the text from that
buffer to another program?

Split screen: (no more problem...... By pasting the instructions here,
I discovered additional characters which were not really readable on the
browser)

Petri