Re: [Nolug] passport account? wanna download something for me?

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:35:12 -0500

Dustin Puryear wrote:
> I don't. TB puts my cursor at the top along with my sig.

That is an option that can be changed so that you start your reply after
the quote...

Look in Tools, Account Settings and choose Composition & Addressing for
the account in question. In the composition section, there is a check
box that says "Automatically quote the original..." that needs to be
checked. There there is a drop down box next to "Then," that you can
set to "start my reply below the quote".

Jeremy