Re: [Nolug] passport account? wanna download something for me?

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:31:44 -0500

You're close, but still wrong. I was actually left for dead near a
radioactive dump where a batch of oddly misplaced R9-A seems to have
mixed with the radioactive waste and my own DNA to form what can only be
known as Super-Top-Poster.

No, wait. I think you're right. I've just used Windows too long.

--
Dustin Puryear
President and Sr. Consultant