Re: [Nolug] UNO student...

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 28 Aug 2002 03:15:56 -0500

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 01:11, bad-magic-number wrote:
> Okay, due to my recent advancement in the IT world to Systems and
> Network administrator of CTL at the ATC and my pending position as a

What's CTL & ATC?

> Systems administrator for DSLreports in New York, I'm in need of a UNO

Where in NY? NYC? Hope they're paying you big bucks, 'cause it's
expensive, and the taxes are high.

> student to take my place for the duty of getting and reserving the room
> for meetings. Any UNO student who can fulfill this requirement, can
> you please contact me ASAP.

If no one steps forward, is there a library, school, or church that
we could meet at?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net            |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                             |
| Never underestimate the bandwidth of a truck full of tapes     |
| hurtling down the highway.                                     |
|   Unknown                                                      |