Re: Re:[2] Re: [Nolug] Fwd: I need an Athlon system for testing...

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:21:26 -0400

Jeremy, I am the one with the Athlon system in which you could test your chip. I'll be free this evening but then am having company Thursday afternoon thru Monday afternoon. The following Wednesday evening would be a good possibility, and during the day after Monday would be fine. Tomorrow morning might also be possible. I am in Algiers Point.